To become a web developer with more fu.
A collaborative editor for TV and film.
- Maintain and improve code in close coordination with the CTO and the rest of the dev team.
- Create and refine a web-scale application to meet the needs of demanding and high-profile clients.
- Deliver a next-generation, real-time, collaborative screenplay editor and production planning interface.
- Plan and add specific modules to meet the needs of clients in an exciting and evolving industry.
The world leader in spatial modeling and mapping software.
Product Engineer - ArcGIS Hub
- Foster and support open source development across teams within the company.
- Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation.
- Develop reusable components and libraries for use internally and to open-source.
- Determine/recommend software and documentation improvements to other Esri engineering teams.
- Developer outreach to gather requirements and communicate current strengths.
West Sacramento, California
Environmental and Geotechnical Consultants.
- Purchase, create, adapt and manage all spatial datasets
- Oversee all cartographic output
- Supervise GPS data collection (Trimble Pathfinder and ArcPad)
- Train drafting staff in the use of ArcGIS Desktop software for map production
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Experience giving presentations and training to web developers from a variety of backgrounds
a few talks i've given
oss libs i maintain(ed)
stuff i wrote on my own
how i communicate