To become a Geospatial Web Developer with more fu.
The world leader in spatial modeling and mapping software.
Product Engineer - ArcGIS Hub
- Foster and support open source development across teams within the company.
- Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation.
- Develop reusable components and libraries for use internally and to open-source.
- Determine/recommend software and documentation improvements to other Esri engineering teams.
- Developer outreach to gather requirements and communicate current strengths.
A nonprofit public-benefit organization.
- Train staff in the use of ArcGIS Desktop software
- Supervise spatial data modeling
West Sacramento, California
Environmental and Geotechnical Consultants.
- Purchase, create, adapt and manage all spatial datasets
- Oversee all cartographic output
- Supervise GPS data collection (Trimble Pathfinder and ArcPad)
- Train drafting staff in the use of ArcGIS Desktop software for map production
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Intimate knowledge of Esri's entire Desktop/Online/Enterprise suite including ArcGIS Hub
- Proficient with Trimble hardware/software, Linux
- Experience with ArcGIS developer training, Geodatabase design, software licensing and needs assessment