603 East Central Avenue
Redlands, California 92374
To become a Geospatial Web Developer with more fu.
The world leader in spatial modeling and mapping software.
Open Source Developer Advocate
- Present at conferences, workshops and hackathons to explain the capabilities (and current limitations) of Esri APIs and SDKs and collect developer feedback.
- Evangelize open source both within and outside Esri. Extensive experience maintaining popular projects like Esri Leaflet and Terraformer and assisting teams around the company share code of their own.
- Collaborate with both the ArcGIS for Developers and the ArcGIS Hub team to guide product direction and create documentation to meet the demands of modern enterprise developers and civic technologists.
- Determine/recommend software and documentation improvements to other Esri engineering teams.
A nonprofit public-benefit organization.
- Trained staff in the use of ArcGIS Desktop software
- Supervised spatial data modeling
West Sacramento, Ca
Environmental and Geotechnical Consultants.
- Purchased, created, adapted and managed all spatial datasets
- Oversaw all cartographic output
- Supervised GPS data collection (Trimble Pathfinder and ArcPad)
- Trained drafting staff in the use of ArcGIS Desktop software for map production
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Intimate knowledge of Esri's entire Desktop/Online/Enterprise suite including ArcGIS Hub
- Proficient with Trimble hardware/software, Linux
- Experience with ArcGIS developer training, Geodatabase design, software licensing and needs assessment
EDUCATION & INTERESTS
References available upon request.
Valid XHTML 1.1 / CSS 2.0